Sales Development Rep
About the Role
At Travelsist, we’re looking for a driven individual to generate sales and business development outcomes for the company. We work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment so applicants must have the ability to self-start and execute. High-level objectives for this role include driving awareness within our target market, growing the revenue pipeline, and helping convert new enterprise customers.
In this role you will be expected to both develop strategies and execute initiatives that drive quantifiable business results. There will be lots of room to experiment and get creative along the way as long as KPIs trend in the right direction.
Drive revenue-focused sales initiatives from research, to outreach, to goal completion. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and will be expected to communicate our vision clearly and with passion.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, business development or sales with a track record of finding and scaling acquisition channels
- 2+ years of tech industry experience
- Go-to-market experience selling a new product or service
- Excellent communicator
- Data- and insights-driven
- Ability to work independently and autonomously on a fast-paced team
- Experience with: Hubspot, Notion, Google Analytics, Canva, Figma, Webflow a plus
Travelsist lets passengers-in-need request and receive personal assistance at the airport. Airports and airliners rely on Travelsist to help passengers get to their gates on-time, safely, and with care. And our Travelsistants join us in support of our mission to make air travel easy and accessible to all.
How We Work
Travelsist is a fun, fast-paced, work environment. At Travelsist, ideas come from all directions and our (virtual) office doors are always open. But with great autonomy comes great responsibility. We’ve got very high-standards but will do our best to provide you the resources, support and freedom required for you to excel in this role!
Email Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com