About the Role
Are you looking for a role that is genuinely rewarding and gives you the chance to make a real difference? Are you always happy to help and passionate about customer service? If the answer is YES, then this could be the ideal role for you:
Working as a member of our Operations Team, you will be responsible for delivering customer service excellence to every travelers requiring support (TRS), travelers with disabilities, or those requiring assistance due to mobility restrictions.
You will assist travelers requiring support from the aircraft seat through the terminal building to their onward travel (from ride-to-planeside). As a Travelsistant Concierge, you will play a pivotal role in supporting Travelsist operations and will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience for all passengers between the terminal and the aircraft. The purpose of this role is to deliver the highest level of customer service at all times and to ensure a positive customer experience for our passengers. You will utilize airport equipment as supplied and trained to fulfill this role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
- 2+ years of customer-facing or customer service experience
- Excellent communicator
- Passion and knowledge about the City of Atlanta
- Ability to work independently and autonomously on a fast-paced team
- Assist special assistance passengers through the terminal to and from the aircraft and assist with the transfer into their seat or wheelchair through safe manual handling techniques.
- Being professional, polite, and courteous at all times. Perform Customer Service Agent (CSA) duties as directed by Control.
- Escorting arriving and departing special assistance passengers (along with accompanying family as necessary) through the airport either on foot, by wheelchair, or electric buggy/ caddy as depicted by their categorization (Travelsist Request).
- Providing assistance with the travelers requiring support's (TRS) baggage.
- Completing the Daily Equipment Check Sheet, to maintain the operational reliability of the equipment, reporting where necessary, any equipment defects in line with the equipment inspection procedure.
- Ensuring that wheelchairs and buggies are always clean and tidy.
- Ensure that Travelsist Operation Manager is updated on progress by use of iOS or Android devices.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed legibly and submitted in a timely manner.
- Any additional reasonable duties, as assigned by operational management.
- Must be able to lift passengers in accordance with manual handling guidelines.
- Must be able to push passengers in wheelchairs, in accordance with manual handling guidelines and full training.
- Must be able to assist passengers with their bags, lifting as required and in accordance with manual handling guidelines.
- 5-year checkable history.
- On call hours – 2 on 2 off shift pattern (shifts will cover early, mid, and late shifts between the operational window of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM)
Travelsist lets passengers-in-need request and receive personal assistance at the airport. Airports and airliners rely on Travelsist to help passengers get to their gates on-time, safely, and with care. And our Travelsistants join us in support of our mission to make air travel easy and accessible to all.
Travelsist solves human capital headaches for airports and airliners around the world, helping to provide travelers a seamless and easy airport experience. We are assisting travelers with all different types of needs and a totally redefined airport experience. we are dedicated to providing a safe, unique working opportunity to kickstart a career helping travelers and representing your city. We are committed to creating jobs and solving human capital headaches for airports and airliners around the world. Travelsist is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis. As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression.
How We Work
Travelsist is a fun, fast-paced, work environment. At Travelsist, ideas come from all directions and our (virtual) office doors are always open. But with great autonomy comes great responsibility. We’ve got very high-standards but will do our best to provide you the resources, support and freedom required for you to excel in this role!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Team Members within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Email Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com